Tap into the Health & Wellness Niche with Medical Journals
One of the things I stress again and again is to tap into a problem people have…and help SOLVE it. This is important for several reasons:
- YOU are being of SERVICE, which makes our world a better place.
- People are willing to pay to get help and relief, meaning your books will SELL when you tap into the right problem.
- Doing this takes away the fear of “what niche should I target?” because the answer is simple – when you find a problem people have, provide a solution for help and relief.
The medical niche is filled with problems you can help solve with your books!
Think about it…if there’s a health-related issue, people can probably benefit from tracking something.
- High blood pressure? People can track their numbers and physical symptoms to present to their doctor.
- Weight loss? A journal can be targeted for diets, types of exercise, meditation, reflection, meal planning, food tracking, and more.
- Anxiety? Often, people can track their experience and symptoms to get to the root of their anxiety, which makes treatment easier, whether the person is using self-management techniques or is seeking professional help.
Targeting these types of journals is something that will prosper you year-round because people are ALWAYS looking for relief!
If You Want to Take a Shortcut & Save Time
I got review access to these medical templates in PowerPoint format and let me tell you…I have very high standards and I really like these.
Use coupon code MEDICAL20 and save 20% until Monday, 11/18!
They cover a LOT of topics and you can mix them up to create dozens and dozens (hundreds?) of unique journals for tracking medical symptoms and diagnoses!
What’s Included in This Pack of Medical-Themed Journal Templates
You get 80+ PowerPoint templates for MULTIPLE medical and health-related niches!
They come in three of the most popular sizes: 6×9, 8×10, and 8.5 x 11.
Now you can buy each pack separately OR you can bundle them and save a little more…plus expand your options for creating your interiors.
Take a look at what’s covered! It’s pretty comprehensive…
PLUS, there’s a feature included that allows you to search for the template you need and access it immediately.
Medical Awareness Ribbon Coloring Pack
You can also pick up a coloring template pack featuring medical awareness ribbons.
If you decide to do this…let me tell you what I would do.
Coloring is known for being a stress-reducer. So I would choose the 8.5 x 11 templates, combine them with these coloring pages, and slant my medical journal as a combo COLORING journal/tracker and showcase the stress-busting potential in the subtitle and description.
If you happen to have a website/blog, I would add an affiliate link to promote your journal and maybe grab an affiliate link for colored pencils your reader could purchase in addition to your book.
What Do I Do With My Templates?
Once you have your templates, you want to open them up in PowerPoint and see what all you get.
Then, you’ll want to choose a topic that’s covered and begin to research that niche.
Once you know what niche you’ll be targeting, begin to assemble your interior. Choose the pages you want to include and decide on what order they’ll be in.
Now, you can’t just publish these as-is…that’s always a no-no. So take some time to:
- Change the font
- Mix and match elements on the pages
- Delete elements that you don’t want
- Add in NEW elements that will be unique to YOUR journal.
Now you have a unique journal and saved loads of time because you used these templates!