If you’ve started publishing low content books, you probably realize that templates speed up the creation process BIG TIME.
Maybe you’ve even purchased a few to try them out.
I have and I like them. I have my own special way of making them “mine” so that they’re unique when I publish them.
So when I heard about this low content bundle that has templates, planners, images, and more, I wanted to add something special for those that grab it through my link.
What You Get in the Bundle
- Entertainment Planner Template Pack
- Bullet Journal Weekly Planner
- Weight Loss Planner
- Happy Camper Planner – Bullet Journal Style
- Clearing the Chaos – A De-Cluttering Journal
- Gradient Daily Planner PLR Package
- Weekly Planner Pack
- Marvelous Mandalas
- 60 Motivational Social Media Posters
- This Female-Focused Social Graphic PLR Bundle
- Low Content Bundle of Planner and Coloring Pages
- Puzzle-O-Mat Text-to-Puzzle Software
- Smart Mom Smart Ideas $20 Gift Certificate
- Monthly Doodle Challenge Notebook PLR
- Ease, Joy and Flow Coloring Designs
- Create Your Own Planner Pack
- Bullet Journal Printables
My Bonus Templates
What I did was create 20 all-new, high-quality, totally unique templates that you can quickly edit in PowerPoint and mix and match to create all kinds of low content books!
These templates include:
- Dot grids
- Daily calendars
- Weekly calendars
- Monthly calendar
- Meal planner
- Grocery list
- Expense tracker
- Bill tracker
- Daily food diary
- Password log
You can use these for your personal use or go ahead and put something together to publish and sell on Amazon!
It would be incredibly easy to piece together great low content books using every single product in the bundle PLUS what you get from me!
Right now, the only way you can get these templates is to purchase the low content publishing bundle. When you do, send me your receipt and I’ll send YOU access to your templates.
How to Use Templates for Low Content Books
Whenever you purchase a template, I don’t care how amazing it is, you want to significantly edit the product.
Because Amazon likes unique content and these templates get sold to many others – some who will not be making any changes to what they get.
And if too many people publish the same content to Amazon, they run the risk of getting their accounts shut down.
To be safe – and add MORE VALUE
To edit your templates:
- Change the font – I get AMAZING free fonts and use them frequently.
- Move elements around – add in new elements and take out what you don’t like or what doesn’t make sense.
- Mix and match templates to create unique interiors.
It’s as simple as that!
And I recommend learning how to create your books in PowerPoint. It’s fast and easy!
Get the Bundle
This is a limited time offer and it’s at a really great price. So not only do you get all of the goodies offered in the
Once you’ve placed your order through me, simply send me your receipt and I’ll send you access to your bonus.
Drop me a line in the comments and tell me what ideas you have for your templates!
And don’t forget to sign up for my list!